1. What types of health insurance plans do you accept?
For your convenience, we accept all major insurance. You can call your insurance to check if we are in your network.
2. What do I need to bring with me to my appointment?
You should come prepared with your insurance card, payment, a list of current medications, and any films or medical reports of recent history.
3. Do you take walk-ins?
Although we encourage patients to make appointments, we allow patients to walk-in and physicians will see you depending on their availability.
4. Do you have after-hours coverage?
Yes, we have some late night and weekend hours. In case of an emergency, please call 911.
5. Do you accept new patients?
Yes, we accept new patients.
6. Do you provide immunizations/vaccinations?
Yes, we provide immunizations and vaccinations according to CDC guidelines. We also accommodate alternative and catch-up schedules.
7. Do you provide acute illness care?
Yes, we care for common urgent care issues.